• Please contact Commercial Hardware Supply's ("CHS") customer relations at 877-366-7362 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before shipping product back to CHS. This will expedite and help ensure the proper action or credit upon processing.
• In order to expedite a return, please have the following information on hand when requesting an RGA number: customer number, invoice number, serial number, reason for return, action to take (replacement/repair/return/credit) and whether the box has been opened or is manufacturer sealed.
• Please return all products 100% complete including all original manufacturer boxes with the UPC code and packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. RGA approval is contingent upon, among other things, the products being 100% complete.
• Customer is responsible for shipping charges to CHS's distribution center as indicated on the RGA for all products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement. Products exchanged or replaced will be shipped byCHS to customer, at CHS’s expense, using the same shipping method as was used by customer to ship the original products back to CHS. If the carrier selected by customer is not used by CHS, a comparable shipping method will be selected.
• Customer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement. Please fully insure return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery such as UPS, Federal Express or Airborne Express. This is for your protection as well as to ensure quick action on your return.
• Return privileges vary by manufacturer. Please contact CHS's. customer relations at email@example.com for details.
Failure to return a product within the applicable return period will be deemed to be an acceptance of the product.
If customer receives damaged products, please refuse the products upon original delivery attempt. If damaged products are accepted from the carrier, such damage should be noted on the carrier delivery record. Please save the product and the original box and packaging and notify CHS immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged products. Please notify CHS's customer relations at firstname.lastname@example.org of damaged products WITHIN THE FIRST 10 DAYS of receipt. Timely receipt of this information is necessary for CHS to file a damage claim. NO CLAIMS FOR REFUND WILL BE PROCESSED IF NOTICE IS NOT DIRECTED TO email@example.com WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE DATE ON WHICH THE PRODUCT IS DELIVERED TO THE CUSTOMER.